[CQ-Contest] QRN from CFL's ?

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Thu Feb 1 18:08:18 EST 2007


On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:24:48 -0500, Steve London <n2icarrl at gmail.com>

>CFL = Compact Fluorescent Light

------------ REPLY FOLLOWS ------------

Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing, is a "CFL" the
same as the fluorescent bulbs that are a screw-in replacement for
standard incandescent bulbs, and have been available for years, or is
this something new? 

Bill, W6WRT

More information about the CQ-Contest mailing list