[CQ-Contest] The future of Contesting in 10 years

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Fri Feb 2 12:57:52 EST 2007

I still have to read what's being printed on the screen for a RTTY
contest.  I don't just let the computer pick out the callsign and
automatically do the reply.  There may be software that does this, but
it's not my style.  I like to see who I'm working and type his callsign
into the "Send" window myself.

73, Zack W9SZ