[CQ-Contest] Anyone using a Force 12 Delta 140 antenna?

N6KI Dennis Vernacchia n6ki_73 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 5 22:20:28 EST 2007

Looks like I am missing the Hairpin Adjustment coil for my
Force 12 Delta 140 antenna kit that arrived today

Since the assembly manual uses it on the 30 mtr and 3the 2 element versions
of the 40 mtr Delta antennas, and since their office is closed at this time

Would anyone that is familiar with this antenna please confirm that the
Delta 140 does in fact come with this coil to adjust.

If your happens to be accessible ( Like stored in your garage )
could you tell me how many turns, what gauge wire etc so I
can fabricate it and get this antenna up tomorrow and not have
to wait for the missing coil to be shipped.

73, Dennis N6KI