[CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTESTING, CH. 20
ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Feb 16 10:30:24 EST 2007
How about a replay of the past 19 secrets?
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTESTING, CH. 20
TOP TEN REASONS WHY SOME CHANGE THEIR CONTESTING
THEIR LOG IS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON 3830
10. I saw that my score in the new category would be No.
9. I knew I could get away with it.
8. Special friends deserve special favors.
7. I knew the contest committee doesn't like to DQ
anyone, so why not
take a chance?
6. I was a WRTC competitor and everyone must know that
I'm an amazing
operator and as pure as the arctic snow.
5. I was really a multi-operator but Assisted sounded
4. The Emperor of the contest threatened to change it for
me if I didn't
send in a new log.
3. No one really cares if people cheat.
2. My original posting of World No. 1 SO/AB was
attracting too much
attention because my multiplier was
higher than the five-man Multi-2 in my
country.........and they had
And the No. 1 Reason why categories are sometimes
1. When submitting my score on 3830 I hit the wrong key on
Jim Neiger N6TJ
More information about the CQ-Contest