[CQ-Contest] Tigers roar....and get sleepy, too.

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 07:29:19 EST 2007

One thing that always amuses me is reading about the Pentagon doing research on sleep deprivation in soldiers...  They spend a bloody fortune on that stuff... Yet, here we are with  thousands of hams worldwide going sleep deprived in the major contests, and who can tell them what works and what doesn't work for free, and the Pentagon hasn't a clue...

  denny