[CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 25 15:57:08 EST 2007

Rich..

Can you propose something better ?  If they do the team selection the same
way they did for Brazil the east coast team will probably consist of entries
totally from New England.  K4BAI and I just lucked out to go to Brazil
because some guys had to drop out and some others didn't bother to apply...

I would love to go to Russia as a competitor but the odds of everything
falling into place like it did for Brazil would be pretty slim.
I might still go as a spectator because WRTC is more that the competition.

Jeff KU8E