[CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Mon Feb 26 00:30:42 EST 2007

Then Russia, which occupies much greater  landmass has to be split into at
least ten areas,  propagation  in which  is so much different.

73, Igor UA9CDC

> I would further propose that there should be 5 areas.  The Pacific NW
should be on its own because it is under the auroral curtain most of the
time.   W6 and Arizona should be separate.  These folks can actually work EU
on the low bands when the conditions allow.   Its rarely an option for us.

> 73 - Guy, N7ZG
>

> > From: ku8e at bellsouth.net> To: cq-contest at contesting.com> Date: Sun, 25
Feb 2007 09:52:47 -0500> Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria>
> Team allocations.> There will be team allocatons by Continents and Areas.
All continents> will have number of seats. Both US and Europe will be
splitted by 3> ares as it was previously done with some changes in splitting
Europe.> > > Harry,> > I hope the commitee might consider splitting the USA
into more that three areas. It is not really fair to put> W4 with the
W1/W2/W3 call areas since the propagation is nowhere as good from W4 then it
is in W1-W3.> Maybe consider four regions for the USA :> > W1/W2/W3> W4/W5>
W6/W7> W8/W9/W0> > I also think the USA is deserving of more teams since we
are the country with the most entries in just about every international>