[CQ-Contest] USA WRTC Criteria

Scott Robbins w4pa at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 09:11:32 EST 2007

>Both US and Europe will be splitted by 3
>ares as it was previously done with some changes in splitting Europe.

I hope the WRTC-2010 committee will also consider the manner in which the
United States is partitioned.  W1-W4 as "Eastern USA" simply doesn't work - I'm
directly south of Indianapolis (W9) down here and a long, long way from New
England radio-wise.

N9RV's QTH in the "Central USA" was well east of my location down here in W4
for the last WRTC criteria.

Thanks

Scott W4PA

W4PA Contest Blog - http://w4pa.journalspace.com