[CQ-Contest] A Bold Move

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 1 21:35:42 EST 2007

--
 ><{{{{*>    http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

>n A BOLD MOVE in the direction of
> employing Technology to solve some of the current Contest
> rules-related-problems created by Technology can also solve a few of the
> historic Non-Technology problems (like Cheating) in the process.  I'm
just
> sharing a few thoughts of what ***IS*** possible NOW.  But to allow
things
> to continue in their DYSFUNCTIONAL state would be irresponsible.
>
> Comments & Flames are both welcomed, 'cuz I'm all suited up for the New
Year!

SS is just fine, thank you.

You're not proposing a solution to a problem.....  you're proposing to
remove an attraction of radiosport, mainly that every good contester
maximizes his advantages and does whatever it takes to tilt the playing
field in their favor.  "Level playing fields" are for those too lazy to
gain and exploit advantages.

Beep beep es HNY,

de Hans, K0HB