[CQ-Contest] Improving Concentration

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Jan 5 15:12:15 EST 2007

Thanks for the many inputs received directly so far - too many even to acknowledge directly, but all appreciated.

I hope there will be many more contributions, so that I can do a summary that will be useful to more than just me.  In that connection, I'd like to ask one additional, specific question - have you tried any of the techniques discussed on various web sites for improving concentration, usually in the context of studying or taking timed tests?  If so, did any of them seem to work for you in the contesting context?

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
Full details on 3226 contest stations
recently updated at http://www.pvrc.org/WCSD/WCSDsearch.htm