[CQ-Contest] A Plea to Cabrillo Contet Robot Writers

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 10:31:47 EST 2007

Please write robots to parse on character position, not "space delimited".  Please?

Doing so eliminates a major flaw in some robot submittal systems like the one we just got done discussing (the Stew Perry -- but I'm now finding others with similar problem).  In that contest, a log must include fraudulent information in order to be properly processed (ie- one must "lie", saying that they exchanged 599's when they didn't, in fact).

dit dit

Ev, W2EV