[CQ-Contest] A Plea to Cabrillo Contet Robot Writers

Lyndon Nerenberg (VE7TFX) lyndon+cq-contest at orthanc.ca
Wed Jan 10 13:26:35 EST 2007

> XML tags would have to be defined, and agreed on. It would be marginally
> easier to parse.

Termcap format is much easier to parse compared to XML. XML is overkill
for this application. What I like about termcap is that I can do all my
log post-processing using awk and grep.  Simple tools are the best.

--lyndon

   What is this talk of 'release'?  Klingons do not make software
   'releases'.  Our software 'escapes' leaving a bloody trail of designers and
   quality assurance people in its wake.