[CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB 160m

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Jan 21 12:03:47 EST 2007

I missed the event but my slantical is cut for 1830 and the SWR curve is
pretty small. I am sure many others are in the same boat. I thought there
were a bunch of nets above 1900.

Was there something wrong with the bottom 30khz of the band?  You can sure
cram a lot of CW signals in 30Khz.

We got into this debate on 40m after the CQ SSB contest.  It didn't go very
far.

A few hours of intense activity should easily be tolerated.

Just one guys opinion.

Mike W0MU