[CQ-Contest] SO2R questions

R. Torsten Clay rtc29 at msstate.edu
Mon Jan 22 10:13:44 EST 2007

>On page 18 of the latest NCJ, N3BB says "I got all mixed up
>and tried to use the active radio to cq and the inactive
>radio to S&P - I was all backward." I guess now he cq's with
>"other radio cq's". What are the advantages of that method?
>I guess I'm still backward.
>
>Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
>Yuma, AZ

I also had similar experiences (using TRlog). The technique is different
from normal (continuous cq'ing on one radio) SO2R. Go read the following
carefully

http://www.trlog.com/two_radio_sprint.shtml

Last Sprint it really helped me. I didn't make top ten, but I did make the
"Top Ten Band Changes" :)

Tor
N4OGW