[CQ-Contest] Interesting Contest Idea....

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Mon Jan 22 16:14:12 EST 2007

Wow, that reminds me of my old Novice Roundup days.  I had a couple
crystals for the 40m Novice band and a couple for the 15m Novice band.

When I upgraded to General, I didn't have a VFO right away so I used the
two crystals that worked on 15m (X3) on 40m.  I think they were 7042 and
7061.  I may still have those crystals.

73, Zack W9SZ