[CQ-Contest] Single Op Multi Station in CQ 160 CW

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Jan 26 10:47:07 EST 2007

As most of you know, the CQ 160 meter CW contest is this  weekend.

A notable difference between the CQ and ARRL 160 meter contests is that CQ
does not have the ARRL's fixation about the use of more than one callsign by
the  same operator, or same transmitter, or from the same location.

Therefore if you have access to a club call, or just a friend willing to
trust you with his call, you can fire up with that second call, start fresh, and
make a whole lot more qsos than you would have done otherwise.

You don't have to find willing hosts and drive between stations, as I  have
been doing in CW SS for many years, to get in on the fun of being fresh  meat.

I plan to be using at least two calls this weekend, probably one on Friday
night and the second on Saturday. Maybe even a third on Sunday evening!

I hope to work you early and work you often.

73  -  Jim  K8MR