[CQ-Contest] Single Op Multi Station in CQ 160 CW

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Jan 26 14:44:32 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/26/2007 2:26:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
barry at mxg.com writes:

Wouldn't  you rather for me to just call you ten times in a row,
with each of my and  my friends callsigns, give you 10 QSOs, and
then repeat for the next guy  that can hear me?

Isn't that a lot more efficient?

Barry,  W5GN

If that's what you find to be fun, go right ahead.

For me, I like being a new guy when everybody else is looking for new guys.
I find it a lot more fun running a good rate late in the contest than I do
listening to static crashes on my frequency between CQs, or worrying about
finding the 15 guys per hour I need to move me up a place or two in the final
standings.

I contest to have fun, not to get me a lucrative shoe endorsement  contract.

73  -  Jim  K8MR