[CQ-Contest] Joke about K1AR's CQ160 robot info

GARY ELLIOT k7ox at msn.com
Sun Jan 28 16:32:38 EST 2007

Gee, don't get me started.  Sorry but never did buy the reasoning for the contest to end at 0000Z which was changed a few years back - why should the East Coast and Mid West get 3 evenings while us West Coast guys only get 2 !  In any form still the best 160 contest on planet earth - what great conditions !

73 Gary K7OX