[CQ-Contest] contesting 10 years from now

Art - W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 31 19:29:36 EST 2007

By then JE3HHT Makoto Mori who has written MMTTY will have written a
voice recognition program that will allow N1MM to control up to 8
stations at once fully unmanned.
N1MM will be able to switch out failed transceivers/amps.antennas as
needed.  The N1MM CPU will have a special chip with the CQ Contesting
Hall of Fame winners brain ingrams impressed on it.
N1MM will allow contesters (appliance operators) to just occasionally
stop by to see how they are doing.  The top operators will gather around
big screens in Las Vegas in one central location to cheer their remote
unmanned stations on... N1MM will be able to switch out failed
transceivers/amps.antennas as needed.
The top stations will be presented the winning trophy at the annual
Dayton 2 meter 'Shack on a Belt Convention' by N6TJ, N6TR and N5KO who
still operate their boat anchor FT-1000 Mark XVII's.....
CQ Magazine is the only one left to sponsor contest as the ARRL was
legislated out of business by Congress do to the ARRL's opposition to BPL.
CW has also been outlawed and owning any form of a key/keyer is a felony.

73, Art   W6KY