[CQ-Contest] Seeking mono-band Telrex info

Paul Cassel paul at ve3sy.com
Sun Jul 1 09:48:16 EDT 2007

I'm in the process of replacing my 3 element Hy-gain mono-banders with the 5
element 15M532 on 15 and 10M5325 on 10.  The 20 m is 4 elements however I
have no manual and am unsure of the model number.

We have successfully re-assembled the 10 and 15m antennas however the manual
only shows measurements for the tip section.  Since the 15 and 20 m models
have multiple sections in each element, the tip measurements alone does not
make much sense as the other sections have quite a range of overlap.

Does anyone out there have center of boom to tip measurements for these
antennas?   I would also appreciate a copy of the 4 element manual for same.

Thanks everyone

Paul VE3SY