[CQ-Contest] Certificate for the 10 Meter Contest

Milt, N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Mon Jul 9 22:44:11 EDT 2007

And I received mine for the ARRL 160 contest operation.  A super great job.

However, the Class Act Award goes to the 7th District QSO Party sponsors.

The 7QP was held the 1st weekend of May.  The results were tabulated and
published the middle of June.  The many plaque winners received them in the
mail this past week.

Now folks, the Central Oregon DX Club has set the standard!!!!!!

Milt, N5IA