[CQ-Contest] IC-765 sound card connections for SSB?

R Atkins rusty_atkins at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 10:09:21 EDT 2007

Greetings!

I need to hook up my sound card to my IC-765...Can somebody tell me how to do this?

I know it's possible, but am not sure of the wiring and whether or not I can use the ACC port (or is it just for data modes?) or if I have to use the mic connector (and if so, can it be wired into the mic or do I have to keep swapping connectors between the mic and sound card cables.

I need this for the contest this weekend to save my already weak voice.

Thanks!
Rusty
K0FE