[CQ-Contest] Firefox & .cbr files?

Don Cassel ve3xd at rogers.com
Sun Jul 22 11:29:02 EDT 2007

Doug,

Go to Tools, Options, Content tab, under File Types click Manage..., and
find the entry for .cbr and change the software used to open it. Strangely
my version of Firefox doesn't have a line here for .cbr files and there is
no option to add one. Maybe because I have never opened that file type
before.

73, Don VE3XD

I guess this is only perhiperally on topic but...

Anyone got any idea what I have to do to tell Firefox 1.5 that .cbr
files are NOT comic book archives & should open just fine as text files?
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View, TN  EM66