[CQ-Contest] Final NS Ladder #18

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Mon Jul 23 15:17:42 EDT 2007

Based upon the comments of others in several 3830 posts and personal discussions with some fellow NS'ers, I don't understand why the following is such a difficult concept (which if practiced, could bring more NS Contesting Joy to all):
With the multitude of stations we now have participating in the NS, try turning your VFO dials from x.040 down to x.035Khz and up to x.045Khz and all Khz in-between for a change in this Final NS Ladder #18.  Please help eliminate a lot of unnecessary mutli-station dead zero-beat pileup QRM near x.040 that unnecessarily wastes time.

In other words:

*** END OF NS LADDER SOAPBOX ***

Tnx very much & 73...

Rick, K6VVA