[CQ-Contest] September WR Contest Corner topic

Mark Steven Williams K9GX at N4GN.COM
Thu Jul 26 02:58:43 EDT 2007

Contesters,

The topic for the September WorldRadio "Contest Corner" column will be
"Effective Techniques for Improving Contest Logging Accuracy"

I'll touch briefly on UBN reports, penalty policies in some of the bigger
contests, etc. I'm looking for techniques  and operating strategies you have
developed to improve your contest logging accuracy. If you'd care to share
results and how your accuracy improved with these techniques all the better.

I have a submission deadline of 1 August and am running late asking for your
input. Would appreciate having your feedback by Saturday, 28 July.

Thanks and 73,

Mark, K9GX

WR Contest Corner

wrcontest at n4gn.com