[CQ-Contest] Zero beating

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Sat Jun 2 00:18:34 EDT 2007

Dale
These guys don't know how to use Wide filters, thats why when we are going
along really good with 1000 hz filter setting they come along with their  80
dbi rejection filters 250 hz wide and think the freq is clear,  ha ha

I  can't tune my rx  slow enuff to not miss 80 % of the stuffon the band
with 200 hz filter.

Quack

Tnx  for the  Mult for   WR7HE.

----- Original Message ----- se