[CQ-Contest] cut #'s

Steve Harrison k0xp at dandy.net
Tue Jun 5 12:26:16 EDT 2007

At 06:22 AM 6/5/2007 EDT, K5NZ at aol.com wrote:
>Bottom line....  you want new cw contesters??? don't make things more
>confusing for them.  the time you save on a few Q's you loose having
>to  repeat as John said...
>
>just send the stinking number as a number!

...... and SLOW DOWN to the speed at which they call you (unless you
absolutely KNOW the other op can copy at your hyper-speed). That's mere
courtesy but can also save you having to repeat your exchange several
times. I've had runs where, after one such slow-speeder called, a number of
them piled on me afterward.

Steve, K0XP