[CQ-Contest] ANARTS ??

philhss at tesco.net philhss at tesco.net
Tue Jun 12 02:40:17 EDT 2007

Try this email address instead. patleeper at optusnet.com.au

The manager for the contest changed a while ago. I posted the change onto the RTTY reflector but possibly should've put it into this domain also.

Colin is no longer associated with the contest due to personal issues and Pat has now got the unenviable task of being the contest manager. This is her first time as manager, so the results may take a little while longer than 'usual'.....

Cheers,

Phil Smeaton
VK2BAA
(WIA Amateur Radio Magazine contest columnist)