[CQ-Contest] IARU HF Champinship 2006 Results - comedy

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Tue Jun 12 19:05:40 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 05:36:15AM -0700, Kenneth E. Harker wrote:

> Perhaps a place to start would be to publish the logs of all "Top
> Ten" entries and see how the contesting community handles that.
> Anyone making a Top Ten score should not be ashamed of their
> competency or feel like they are being beaten in a public square.

I agree - I have no problem with anyone looking at my logs.

And I have many of them here:

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/blanco/logs/

My long term plan is to have my contest logs, my contest audio
recordings and my LCR reports on my web site.

Some recordings are here:

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/audio/contests/

For some contests I do not have recordings and for others
I have just not gotten around to uploading them check back.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii at kkn.net
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr