[CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship - A Travesty

Franki ON5ZO on5zo at telenet.be
Wed Jun 13 14:59:53 EDT 2007

> 4) Your suggestions here ...

Here's mine.
Don't bother about scores or ranking and just get out to make as many QSO's
as you want or can in any of the modes you like. For me, that's what
contesting is all about. Winning is good but it's not my main goal.
Like RDXC, IARU HFC is a fun contest with a nice format: 24 hours, everyone
works everyone, CW/SSB/mixed mode, all band - single band etc. It has a lot
of activity and it can be a fast contest in terms of rate and CW speed.
It also fills a gap on the calendar between some of the other contests.

Hope to work you all (or most of you) this summer!
73 de Franki ON5ZO / OQ5M