[CQ-Contest] IARU - Join Us

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Sat Jun 16 22:31:50 EDT 2007

Forty meters is actually the only band where RTTY and CW mingle.  As people
have said over and over again. some countries CAN'T work RTTY up high in the
band on 40, that is why they congregate around 7040.  That leaves the U.S.
stations with 2 options--don't work DX on 40 meters, or work the DX where
the DX is.

On 10, 15 and 20, the PSK stations stay .70 to .75 and all rtty is above
there.  Eighty meters is a joke.  In the last RTTY contest, I made 3 Q's on
80.  73 and CU from K7CCH on FD.
Tom W7WHY