[CQ-Contest] IARU (more)

Frank Hunt zl2br at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jun 17 00:07:39 EDT 2007

I would go even father and and remove the multiplier status from HQ
stations completely. IMHO giving them multiplier status infers that
they are the real big stars of the contest and the rest of us have
merely supporting player roles. It's made worse by the fact that each
of them in their own right are unique multipliers.

I entered the very first IARU contest and HQ stations were not
multipliers and I don't like how the emphasis has shifted.

73, Frank ZL2BR (ZM2B)