[CQ-Contest] Guest Op in Santa Monica, CA

Prasad vu2ptt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:29:01 EDT 2007

Thanks to all who have been trying to accommodate my request for a chance to
guest op the IARU Contest in or around Santa Monica, CA. The news I have is
that my trip is delayed by a couple of weeks and I will be reaching Santa
Monica, CA only towards the end of July, thus missing IARU. Maybe I will be
able to operate the WAE DX Contest in the second weekend of August from
there. :)

73 de Prasad VU2PTT (Will be in Santa Monica, CA - July/Aug. 2007)