[CQ-Contest] CQ WW UBN

Randy Thompson k5zd at charter.net
Sun Jun 24 22:54:01 EDT 2007

I received my UBN password for CQWW Phone 2006 today. I find the UBN reports
to quite helpful in understanding how my log was checked and what errors
were found.  Yes, they are a bit cryptic, but once you know the syntax, they
are very informative.  Of course, the less errors you make, the easier they
are to read!  :)

One new thing this year.  All submitted logs are now visible on the server.
Only the UBN reports are hidden behind the password.  I think this is a
great step by the CQWW Committee!  However, I wonder how it interacts with
the recent ARRL DXCC decision not to accept credits from logs that are
posted on the Internet...

Randy, K5ZD