[CQ-Contest] logic here?

Dick Pechie kb1h at myeastern.com
Sun Mar 4 07:53:58 EST 2007

I confess, I was one of those and probably the station Rick mentions. What
little operating I have done so far this weekend on 80M  I for one have
found the rate to be better operating the "old" way. Maybe after everyone
(DX that is) catches on to the new privileges the logical thing is to
operate simplex down low.

Dick - KB1H
Visit "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

24/7 Webcam Link on the website

Email KB1H at arrl.net   YCCC----> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ------>  dxc.kb1h.com port 7300