[CQ-Contest] Mis-posted call signs...a thing of the past?

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Thu Mar 8 06:11:08 EST 2007

Here's another idea..... Why not prohibit the use of the cluster for
contesting? Pretty simple solution. It seems to be better suited to the
locating of DX rather than contesting anyway and would eliminate all this
verbiage after each contest.

I'm sure we'd find something else to talk about.

73 -- Paul VO1HE