[CQ-Contest] Dayton WRTC talk

Doug Grant k1dg at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 11 18:43:12 EST 2007

Sorry for the bandwidth here, but the WRTC reflector seems to be down, and I suspect many of my "targets" read this list too.

I am looking for 2-3 people to give a talk at the Contest Forum at Dayton on their WRTC experience. Ideally, I'd like to have a mix that includes both competitor and referee/organizer/judge/support people.

Not looking for an analysis of the results - looking for a few people to share their experiences.

Reply direct, please.

Thanks and 73,

Doug K1DG
Moderator, Dayton Hamvention Contest Forum
k1dg at ix.netcom.com