[CQ-Contest] spotting...let's get back on track

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 11 23:29:11 EST 2007

So helpful that KR2Q has defined the "track" for us.  Thank you, Sir:

Doug wrote:
(snip)

> Does inability to catch everybody all the time mean that we should abandon
> rational
> rules and logical entry categories...NO WAY!

The CQ WW DX Committee, of which KR2Q  is a Member,  continues to promote
and foster "rules" that are so archaic, arbitrary, and applied so
capriciously, I shudder to see the words "rules" and "rational" used in the
same sentence.......

Vy 73

Jim Neiger   N6TJ