[CQ-Contest] W9INN antenna info

Tony Rogozinski trogo at telegraphy.com
Fri Mar 16 13:47:39 EST 2007

I found some 80 meter "resonactors" made by W9INN at the Charlotte Hamfest.  Want to use them in
Colombia for 80 meter dipoles - does anyone have the instruction manual/s from W9INN?  These coils
are marked SH-80 which I assume means they were used on shortened 80 meter dipoles.

Also managed to buy a W9INN 80/160 meter sloper which should be a nice addition to the HK1AR
antenna farm since I have space limitations on the roof of the building and 160 is a problem but the
sloper will fit nicely.

The station is still available for CQ WPX SSB - I plan to try to be there for CW unless someone
wants to rent the QTH.

73

Tony
W4OI/HK1AR