[CQ-Contest] Remote Site Contesting Rules

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sat Mar 17 17:09:45 EST 2007

Gerry,

You may be somewhat mistaken about the Omni VII; either that, or I
misunderstand you.

You say that the "remote control" is via computer, leaving me with the
impression that you think it is controlled in a fashion similar to an RS-232
or USB serial interface.  However, Ten-Tec is being advertised as "internet
ready" in that it can be directly accessed across the wire (without having a
PC sitting next to it actually doing the control).  In short, it can be
'"remoted" across the Internet' just as you seem to be asking that it can
do.

73