[CQ-Contest] Sprint Results

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Tue Mar 20 12:21:09 EST 2007

This thread got me curious and so went to the bookshelf.  I discovered I
have the NOV/DEC 2006 issue, NO JAN/FEB 2007 issue, and have just received
the MAR/APR 2007 issue.  So I also did not receive the JAN/FEB 2007 issue.
Wonder if something happened at the publisher?  All my address information
is correct and current.
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired