[CQ-Contest] Remote madness

Steve Harrison k0xp at dandy.net
Thu Mar 22 23:39:02 EST 2007

At 10:31 AM 3/21/2007 -0700, Tree wrote:

>During the recent Russian CW contest, I found myself in Topanga, CA at
>the QTH of N6AA.  He has a pretty nice QTH and antenna system

I wonder what Dick thinks about someone calling his place merely  "nice QTH
and antenna system,"  8-)))))))))

Then agin, Tree has never been one to overstate anything; if he ever calls
anything "awesome", we'd better all stand back and shield our eyes against
the sheer brilliance of whatever he regards as "awesome"   8-))))))))

Steve, K0XP