[CQ-Contest] SO2R REMOTE CONTESTING

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Thu Mar 29 06:33:10 EST 2007

It is only the final word until someone with enough clout determines that it
is not fair to him, or wants to be allowed to do something else, and kicks
up a stink about it. Rules are just words on a piece of paper. Who knows?
Maybe in the future everyone will be required to operate remotely.

73 -- Paul VO1HE