[CQ-Contest] Remote Contesting

Mike Fatchett mike at mallardcove.com
Thu Mar 29 17:38:30 EST 2007

And neither of those things are being proposed.

You are working the county that the transmitter is in.  That is where the RF
is coming from.

Having multiple remote transmitters is not allowed by the rules.

I guess we better break out those spark gap generator and throw out the
solid state rigs while we are it.

I am very happy that the hams that came before me felt the need to
experiment and push the envelope.

Mike W0MU