[CQ-Contest] Remote Contesting

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Fri Mar 30 07:31:46 EST 2007

K0SR writes:

> I don't know that this is necessarily a requirement. It's
> more important that the rules stipulate that you will be
> competing against other stations in the same geographic
> location as your remote station.

Not only should remote stations compete against stations located
in the same geographic location as the remote station, a remote
operation should not be eligible for inclusion in club competition
unless both it and the operator are located within the same
Zone/Country/State/Section, etc. and within the "club circle."

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV