[CQ-Contest] SO2R remote contesting

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:52:49 EST 2007

>If I loved contesting that much, I would move to where I could
>operate to my hearts content and telecommute to work. ( I did).

It may be a matter of makeing the XYL happy,  They can cost whole alot more
if they are not crared for....

Mine will not live in the country, she needs the social life, parties and
shopping....  ( and those can cost too  :)

Some have the money and love our wives ( or the money ) more.

So we work around the conditions given to us.

Best wishes,
Richard
K5SF