[CQ-Contest] NNY in SS from a remote - "NO"

Paul Mackanos mackanos at rpa.net
Fri Mar 30 21:58:00 EST 2007

In one of my off line e-mails, I received this quote!

"Well, it looks like some guys are going to begrudge you running NNY in SS
from a remote."

Before it goes any further, K2NNY will not ever be on as a remote station -
NEVER.

This is a club station that's members get together 2 week-ends a year to
bond, have fun, watch TV (Soprano's tapes), eat like little piggy's and have
a great deal of fun running pile-ups and trying to give everyone that
elusive NNY section.

If you ever hear K2NNY on the air, during or outside of sweepstakes, some
one is there LIVE.

Paul K2DB - K2NNY Trustee