[CQ-Contest] Eliminating NS Tailgate & Non-CFM Problems

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Tue May 1 20:33:40 EDT 2007

I woke up in almost a cold sweat realizing that my #2 suggestion is partially flawed, and requires a delay in adding the "NS" in order to (hopefully) hear the other station's confirmation *before* a flood of new callers is auto-released by the "NS" tag.

#4 will still be a major problem when you can't hear one of the two stations in the prior 2 way QSO food chain.  The only semi-workable option I can see is if everyone QRX'd longer before calling, but I doubt that's gonna happen.

Back to the NS drawing boards (with tail partially between legs).

73...

Rick, K6VVA