[CQ-Contest] K4JNY/W4PA superstation for sale .... whole or in parts

Ted Bryant w4nz at comcast.net
Sun May 6 21:20:29 EDT 2007

As a follow-up to Scott W4PA's message:

There are a series of pictures of the K4JNY ham shack on K4RO's website, taken in
July 2006 during the W1AW/4 operation.  Start at
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/pix/w1aw_4_tcg/pages/IM002544.html
and continue forward by pressing the arrow at upper right.  Pic IM002555 shows
the two main operating positions in full.  IM002556 shows position #3, which is
directly across from #1 and #2.  There are some pictures of an operating
position in the adjacent garage (IM002550 is one) but that was just a temporary
spot put in place for IARU HF.  If you continue past IM002561, the picture
sequence changes to shots of the towers and antennas.
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/pix/w1aw_4_tcg/pages/IMG_0001.html through
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/pix/w1aw_4_tcg/pages/IMG_0014.html

You can also view pictures of the house here:

http://homes.realtor.com/prop/1080353989

73, Ted W4NZ