[CQ-Contest] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20070516 (16 May 2007)

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Tue May 15 21:18:32 EDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who sent me their logs over the past 2 weeks.

A new release of the Super Check Partial database files is now available at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

This set of files was created out of 3,056,115 QSOs from 2,794 logs. The
full data set contained 113,281 unique calls, which were filtered to create
the master files with 39,957 calls after filtering.

Please send me your logs immediately after each contest.  The easiest thing
is to cc k5zd at contesting.com when you submit your Cabrillo format log to the
sponsor's robot.

Good luck in the WPX CW contest later this month!

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd at contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com

PS - If you find bad calls in the SCP files, let me know about it!